Union customers and patrons,
With all the news surrounding the corona virus (covid-19), we want you to know that the health and safety of the Union team and our guests are our biggest priority. We are monitoring the situation daily and our team is diligent in following CDC best practices for food preparation. While there is no evidence of covid-19 being transmitted via food, we are enhancing our protocol for all sanitation efforts in the restaurant and continuing to educate our team on preventative measures provided by the CDC. At the Union, these are the preventative steps we are taking to ensure health and safety:
- Cleaning & sanitizing all surfaces in the restaurant every half hour.
- Removing all shared and common elements from the restaurant: caddies, silverware, condiments and paper towels.
- Using technology to assist in touchless operations.
- Encouraging guests to pay with card and washing hands after all cash handling.
- Practicing social distancing at all times.
- Requiring all team members preparing, serving and clearing food or tables to where gloves at all times.
- Sending all employees home that don't feel well. We encourage our guest to wash hands before and after dining at the Union, avoid touching faces, cover their mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing and to stay at home when not feeling well.
The Union team will continue to do everything in our power to provide a healthy and safe space without any disruptions in our service. We look forward to seeing you at the Union Patio | Bar | Grill.
In Good Health & Good Food,